Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Depression + physical health = no bueno!

I don't remember if I've mentioned that I have PMDD, but sometimes the depression part of that comes out really bad and I eat crappy food. Which I've been doing for the last couple weeks. But this week I finally started to get my act together! I haven't been to 7-11 at all, and I've been having smoothies for breakfast + wheat toast, and homemade turkey burgers for lunch. I need to have a vegetable with the lunch. Yesterday I had just a smoothie and it wasn't filling enough so I added toast this morning and that helped. I need to eat enough calories, they just have to be good ones! Still drinking Diet Coke but not going to 7-11 and getting a Big Gulp every morning so the Diet Coke intake has been cut back, plus drinking water at work. Ultimate frisbee every Wednesday during the summer, and unfortunately Tampa's rainy season has hindered my biking, but the weather looks extremely promising tomorrow even though my schedule does not. I will make time for biking!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you are doing, but if you do happen to see this comment in time, just keep at it!!! I wish I could have the courage to *not* stand on the scale to check out my weight.

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete